QUAINT FAMILY COTTAGE ON A BIG 1,047m2 BLOCK
This pretty home sits on a fully fenced, large block with beautiful bush outlook, all the way down to the creek. Featuring 3 bedrooms, renovated kitchen, modern LED downlights throughout, solar electricity and an abundance of shedding options, this home is sure to please the whole family.
The large living space is inviting and big enough for everyone to convene in. Past the slow-combustion fireplace and there’s a meals area, leading to the modernised kitchen with subway tiles for the splashback and tiled floor. Electric cooking, surrounded by reconstituted stone benchtops, stainless steel in-wall oven and corner pantry, all make for an environment of convenience and style.
All bedrooms have carpets and wooden v
enetians are found throughout. The laundry is located conveniently through the bathroom, with separate toilet.
With a commanding position from high up, you can enjoy all the wildlife and birdlife this beautiful property has to offer. The verandah out the rear literally overlooks the rear lawn. Take the steps down to the garden with gentle run-off toward the creek and enjoy a private, peaceful and serene space.
Looking for cheap electricity bills? The 5.7Kw Solar electricity system should give you that, with power currently going back to the grid.
The driveway is fully concreted and the carport is built high to allow for your boat or horse-float. The front entry has a verandah across the front. The rear contains several sheds, bird aviary, gazebo with fully operational spa, with lemon and lime trees.
Pleasing to the pocket, this practical and pretty family home would suit the investor, first-home buyer or down sizer. Call today for more information or come to one of our Open Homes: Peter Hunt 02 4656 1929
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere, Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Located approx. 100kms from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
* In accordance with the REINSW, we welcome the State Government’s decision to remove some of the restrictions imposed on Agencies, when showing and auctioning properties.
However this comes with a warning from the Government that “there is no place for complacency”, with community safety and social distancing remaining an ongoing priority.
Key health guidelines we will observe include:
* Ensuring physical distancing of not less than 1.5m is maintained;
* Promoting good hygiene on premises and at auctions, including hand sanitiser;
* Use digital platforms where possible;
* Continue to keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions (now even more important);
* Ensure people with any symptoms of illness are not allowed inside a property;
* Manage the number of people entering small spaces;
* Extend times for open house viewings and inspections;
* Use outdoor venues for auctions / meetings wherever possible; and
* If auctions are held indoors, use large venues where physical distancing between household groups of one person per 4m2 equivalent is possible.
If you have any questions about this or would like to enquire about inspecting one of our properties, please feel free to call us: 02 4656 1929. (JP Services also available.)