CUTE AND COSY COTTAGE on a QTR ACRE BLOCK
Monday 23rd November 2020 @ 4:30pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday 25th November 2020 @ 3:00pm – 3:30pm
Friday 27th November 2020 @ 3:00pm – 3:30pm****
This pocket-pleaser with two spacious bedrooms, large living area and roomy back yard is sure to help you feel right at home.
Featuring carpet throughout, split system air and ceiling fans this delightful home delivers year-round comfort, whether you’re stepping out for the first time, in-between sales or simply down-sizing.
The rear gardens offer you space and privacy, with two 3x3m tool sheds for your convenience and raised garden beds, ideal for veggie patches. Front and rear lawn maintenance is included in the price of the rent.
Dont miss out, register your interest today and well be sure to invite you to the very first open home! Call the office on 02 4656 1929 for a chat about how to get into this one, or for an application form.
The villages of the Wollondilly region including Picton, Thirlmere, Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The regions farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Please note: The above information has been furnished to us by the Landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. Applications subject to Vendor approval. We do not accept on-line applications. Please contact us for an Application form.
At the inspection:
– Please ensure a physical distance of 1.5m is maintained.
– Hand-sanitiser will be available.
– We may need to limit the number of persons entering the property, at any one time.
– When we ask for your details when arranging your inspection, this is normal practice. Your details will remain confidential, as per the Privacy Act 1988.
– We dislike spam. We will never spam you.
– Attendance at our Open Homes is at your own risk. Neither Peter Hunt Real Estate nor the property owner will accept any liability arising from any injury whatsoever, resulting from any accidents or incidents on or near the premises. Your own safety is your responsibility. Attendance at our Open Homes and entry to the property assumes your agreement with this condition of entry.