WHAT A CRACKER – PLUS STUDY on 1,180m2
Practical, spacious and flexible living is on offer here in this solid brick and tile family home, located at the end of a cul-de sac.
Featuring three bedrooms with carpets, freshly painted throughout, three formal living options PLUS a study, full side access on a large, level fenced block, these are just some of the hi-highlights of this classic home.
The sunroom offers plenty of natural light and the kitchen has been modernised, is functional and practically located in the centre of everything. The formal lounge is spacious and is adjacent to the additional living space or dining room is next to it and could be a handy rumpus room. The study room sits behind it with door and is generous enough in size it could even be a single bedroom.
The steps at the rear down take you to the large back yard, with ample space to play or consider building a large shed (subject to council approval). Your car is protected from the elements by the carport to the side, with wrought iron gates for your security.
• 3 bedrooms, built-in to the master
• Study room, or use as a single bedroom
• Modernised kitchen located central to the home, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
• Multiple living options with formal lounge, sunroom living and dining
• LED downlights, floor tiles throughout, carpets to bedrooms
• Carport, plenty of off-road parking space, full side-access
• Spacious tree-studded rear garden, level and fully fenced
• 1km to local shopping centre and 950m to train stationInvestor, first home buyer, downsizer… come one, come all and view this lovely family home at one of our Open Inspections. Feel free to call 02 4656 1929 or pop into our Thirlmere office, for more information.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere, Bargo and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Tahmoor, as the country town yet with plenty of growth making this a booming suburb to live, being central to Wollondilly Council’s 20 year development strategy. With its excellent climate and lifestyle on offer within easy reach of all amenities, Tahmoor is located just over 95kms from Sydney, 205kms to Canberra and 53kms to Wollongong’s beaches. The locale has always been a major draw card as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.