*** SOLD – SOLD – SOLD ***
SPLIT LEVEL BEAUTY on 884m2
We are so proud to present this beautiful family home. Offering plenty of versatility, there are many options for living spaces. The upper level aspect offers superb views from the verandah. The balcony from the master bedroom also boasts an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
Unique in every way, this beautifully presented home is more than large enough to accommodate the large or growing family, with main lounge, huge formal dining with doors leading to balcony and the rumpus room downstairs. All on a large, gently sloping, private block:
• 4 bedrooms all with built ins, with walk-in and en-suite to the master
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, flows out to open plan formal dining
• Formal lounge room with outstanding hill views
• Floating timber floors to lounge, leading to fully tiled kitchen and dining floors
• Carpets to all bedrooms, tiled bathrooms and laundry
• Split system air, timber staircase leading to massive rumpus room
• Double lock up garage, stencilled concrete driveway with space for extra parking
• Gently sloping block in a fully fenced, private garden
• Children’s cubby house and plenty of lawn to host parties, or simply relax in your own space and unwind
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Picton, this home is sure to impress
• Walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
The property market has shown signs of climbing in recent months, with this trend looking set to continue. Buy with a view to potential future gains, to enjoy as a family or to invest in the future.
Please contact Peter Hunt at Peter Hunt Real Estate for further information on 02 4656 1929.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Picton’s fine heritage architecture, with some buildings built in 1830’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture. Picton also has many cafes, arts and craft shops.
Located about an hour from Sydney, 2.5hrs from Canberra and 30 mins to Wollongong’s beaches Picton has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own financial and legal enquiries to assist in your decision to buy.