SITUATED NEAR NEW LAND ZONINGS AND LAND RELEASES THIS IS A GREAT CHANCE TO SECURE YOUR SLICE OF DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA) OR SEIZE YOUR ACREAGE OPPORTUNITY WITHIN 1.5 KMS TO ALL AMENITIES!
This near 5-acre property – on Town water - boasts a partly-renovated, solid brick and tile home, consisting of 3 generously proportioned bedrooms, in-ground pool, slow combustion fireplace and new, stainless steel kitchen appliances.
The meals area off the kitchen wraps seamlessly around to the main lounge room, with its huge proportion, in-wall air conditioner and slow-combustion fireplace. The bathroom is spacious with separate toilet. Day and Night roller blinds add a touch of class, with exit to the rear lawn facilitated by an elevated concrete verandah.
The cosmetic renos include fresh paint throughout and polished timber flooring, which has been newly stripped back and varnished. The lock up garage under the main roof keeps your car secure and there are various shedding options, with a large garden shed or use as a huge workshop.
The property sits neatly on a corner aspect and has a number of paddocks, which is great for the equine enthusiast, or for running smaller livestock. The location is superb, which is in near proximity to new land releases and re-zoned properties all around. The R5 property could allow you to develop the site into 1 acre lots (STCA):
• 3 well-sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, ceiling fans, Day/Night roller blinds throughout
• Functional original kitchen with brand-new, stainless-steel LPG gas cooktop and oven
• Very spacious living area, with in-wall air con and slow combustion fireplace
• Archway to the meals area, an abundance of natural light floods through the home
• Sparkling in-ground pool, lock up garage under the main roof for security of your vehicle
• Partly renovated to include fresh paint, newly polished timber floors and the s/s kitchen appliances
• Plenty of shedding options, several paddocks throughout the property, elevated rear verandah
• Property is on Town Water, plus there’s a 20,000 Ltr grey water tank fed by the house roof
• Beautiful tree-studded property, pasture-improved level land, barbed-wire fenced
• x2 street frontages – corner of Thirlmere Way and Denmead Street
• Unbelievably positioned between 2 growing townships, with developments surrounding
• Buy and hold, use today for your hobbies and recreational pursuits or consider your development options (STCA)
• 1.5kms to Thirlmere CBD; 2.1kms to Tahmoor CBD (including Trains); 6.3kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 6.1kms to Picton High; 400m to Tahmoor Sportsground
With the multi-million-dollar sportsground upgrade at Tahmoor Oval, thanks to significant State and Federal government investments into the area and located just a short stroll away, are you someone who recognises timing and opportunity in the marketplace?
If so, call now to discuss your interest in this blank canvass and to arrange your private inspection. Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent Peter Hunt is on 02 4681 9900 and located in Thirlmere CBD.
The villages of Thirlmere, Buxton, Balmoral and surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover ever-popular Thirlmere with its unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. The services of Wollondilly are nearby, which includes shops and schools and public transport.
Located approximately 97km from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Any references to any development potential at any time are usually subject to Council approval. You are not permitted to enter the property without an Agent present. Please call to make an appointment.
Please bring sensible footwear and dress to the conditions. Please note, you are responsible for your own safety when inspecting the property. Neither the Owner nor this office will be responsible in any way whatsoever for the safety of you or anyone in your care nor be liable for any injury whatsoever when arriving, during the visit and / or upon leaving the property.