WELCOME TO LOTS 1-8 / 42 CARLTON ROAD WHERE ONE OF EIGHT DA APPROVED TOWNHOUSES OR VILLAS COULD BE YOURS TODAY!
Prices start from: $525,000 for the 2-bedroom villas and $575,000 for the 3-bedroomed townhouse.
Selling off-the-plan is this opportunity to seize the moment and take control of new and affordable living, in the heart of thriving Wollondilly.
These Villas and Townhouses would suit a variety of purchasers, from investors to the first-home buyer, the down-sizer or the small family that wants brand new, with minimal maintenance.
Set in a quiet street with all amenities including NBN / telephone and town sewerage, the opportunity to buy with this quality doesn’t come along very often.
Enquire for a complete list of inclusions, the full Contract for Sale and more! Choose your finishing or simply upgrade to the Luxury Pack, for a host of inclusions to suit your budget or expectations.
Unit 1: 232m2 – Single Storey, 3-bed Villa @$575,000
Unit 2: 190m2 – Double Storey, 3-bed Townhouse @$575,000
Unit 3: 154m2 – Double Storey, 2-bed Townhouse (PLUS Study) @$525,000
Unit 4: 158m2 – Double Storey, 2-bed Townhouse (PLUS Study) @$525,000
Unit 5: 165m2 – Double Storey, 3-bed Townhouse @$560,000
Unit 6: 165m2 – Double Storey, 3-bed Townhouse @$560,000
Unit 7: 187m2 – Double Storey, 2-bed Townhouse (PLUS Study) @$550,000
*Unit 8: 186m2 – Single Storey 3-bed Villa (Existing Home) @$550,000
Whatever your situation, with surrounding land releases running out of supply, act now to secure your brand new, future-dream home in a semi-rural setting, from this affordable and exclusive development! Call Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent, Peter Hunt: 02 4681 9900 to discuss your requirements.
*Please note, Unit 8 is the existing dwelling on the site, which is currently leased and is similarly subject to ‘off-the-plan’ purchase conditions. Currently Tenanted, an inspection of the home and property can be arranged, through this office only.
The villages of Thirlmere, Buxton, Balmoral and surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover ever-popular Thirlmere with its unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. The services of Wollondilly are nearby, which includes shops and schools and public transport.
Located approximately 97km from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
At the inspection:
• We are a Covid-Safe company. Please ensure a physical distance of 1.5m is maintained.
• Hand-sanitiser will be available.
• We may need to limit the number of persons entering the property, at any one time.
• When arranging your inspection, we always ask for your details. This is our normal practice which has now become a Health Directive. Your details will remain confidential, as per the Privacy Act 1988.
• We dislike spam. We will never spam you.
• Attendance at our Open Homes is at your own risk. Neither Peter Hunt Real Estate nor the property owner will accept any liability arising from any injury whatsoever, resulting from any accidents or incidents on or near the premises. Your own safety is your responsibility. Attendance at our Open Homes and entry to the property assumes your agreement with this condition of entry.