LOCATED IN WOLLONDILLY’S PREMIER TOWNSHIP THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
Situated in Picton, the ‘Gateway to the Southern Highlands’ yet only 90kms to Sydney is an exclusive land holding to capture your attention. Located immediately next door to underway land development in Rumker Street, this could be the chance you’ve been looking for, to buy and hold or consider building (subject to council approval).
The cottage is a classic, Australian heritage home featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and several living areas. The rooms are large, the ceilings are high and the lifestyle here is very comfortable.
The dwelling sits on the edge of prime real estate of pasture improved, level land, with 135m frontage and flanked by 2 other paper roads. There are some improvements, such as stables and paddocks.
The location is exceptional, set back from the main arterial route of The Old Hume Highway (Argyle Street), north through Picton CBD and on to Macarthur and south to Tahmoor, Bargo and surrounds and offering easy access to the north and southbound motorway junction:
• 5 spacious bedrooms, carpets
• Several living areas, tasteful period décor throughout
• Functional kitchen flowing out to the large dining room adjacent
• Various improvements, including stables, plenty of off-road parking
• Beautiful level block of prime real estate, pasture-improved level land, fenced
• Immediately adjacent to other property developments already underway
• 135m street frontage, set back from the main Old Hume Highway
• Paper roads on 2 additional sides
• Unbelievably positioned close to central hub of Picton
• Buy and hold, or use today for your own hobbies and pursuits
• 2.2kms to Picton CBD; 5.8kms to Tahmoor CBD (including Trains); 1.6kms to Picton Train Station; 9.8kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 1.4kms to Picton High and 4.6kms to Thirlmere and Peter Hunt Real Estate
Picton sits in the NSW State Government’s ‘Growth Corridor’ focus and this comes with anticipation of what’s possible, with this prime piece of land. Can you afford to miss out? Future-proof your family now and call to discuss your interest. Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent Peter Hunt is on 02 4681 9900.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Picton’s fine heritage architecture, with some buildings built in 1830’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture. Picton also has many cafes, arts and craft shops.
Located approximately 97km from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any references to any development potential at any time are subject to Council approval. Any information about properties for sale has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.