WELCOME TO THIS INVITING, SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME, MODERNISED AND WITH ALL CREATURE COMFORTS.
Situated on a corner block for versatile access to the big level back yard, this blonde brick and tile home is fully fenced, with mature hedges to the front for privacy all around the home.
The tiled front entry from under the single carort, leads you to the reception area and the large, L-shaped living area, boasting floating timber floors, ceiling fan and Kelvinator split-system air, incorporating the meals area.
Dining is situated adjacent to the end of the galley style kitchen, which has been upgraded and modernised. Glass splashback with subway tile design makes cleaning easy and the 900mm natural gas cooktop with 5 burners and electric Westinghouse oven will please the family cook. Bench space is aplenty, with 40mm reconstituted Caesarstone benchtops and overlooks the whole back yard, while watching the children play.
The four bedrooms enjoy recent updates like the kitchen, with re-laid carpets and each with built-ins. The Downlights throughout are a nice feature and the fourth bedroom with ceiling fan is accessed via the formal study, which could be utilised as a walk-in robe, if preferred. The main has mirrored robe doors.
The hallway, with linen cupboard leads to main bathroom, with tiled floor and modern black accessories. There’s a good soak-bath and separate toilet.
Outside is the tiled, covered entertaining which runs along the rear width of the home and a handy gas bayonet point for those lazy barbecue Sundays and perfect for entertaining with family and friends. To the rear of the huge level lawn is a brick, single lock up, 5.6m x 4.4m garage, accessed through the double gates from Jarvis Street and which, could be a handy workshop with its power and concrete slab.
• Spacious 4-bedroomed residence, built-ins to all, recently laid carpets
• Separate study, with built-in cupboard, or use as walk-through robe to 4th bedroom
• Modern kitchen, 900mm Westinghouse cooking and baking, 40mm Stone benchtops
• Floating timber flooring through the main living areas, ceilings fans, downlights and split system air
• Alfresco entertaining overlooking large, BBQ gas point, fully fenced block on level lawn
• Corner position makes rear access a breeze, to the single lock-up brick garage
• Electric hot water system, insulated roof cavity for year-round comfort
• Single carport to the front, concrete driveway, privacy from the road with mature hedges
• 5.5kms to Picton High; 7.0kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 3.0kms to Main Tahmoor shopping centre and Train station and just 850m to Thirlmere CBD, including Thirlmere Public School, local shops, cafes, post office, famous Steam Train Museum and the offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate
Undeniable potential. Great location. Plenty of room with peace and quiet in a growing township. Take advantage and ensure your attendance at the property launch. To view the Contract and arrange your inspection please call Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent, Peter Hunt in the heart of Thirlmere CBD: 02 4681 9900 and you won’t be disappointed.
The villages of Thirlmere, Buxton, Balmoral and surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover ever-popular Thirlmere with its unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. The services of Wollondilly are nearby, which includes shops and schools and public transport.
Located approximately 97km from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any references to any development potential at any time are subject to Council approval. Any information about properties for sale has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.