GREAT LOCATION, CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING! Presented here is a partially renovated family home, which sits on the high side of the street, in the heart of Campbelltown. This one is only a short distance to all amenities and is perfect for the growing family, first home buyer or the astute investor.
High ceilings with decorative coving, polished timber flooring throughout, renovated kitchen with tiled floors, single lock up garage and tool shed, all complete this lovely package:
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, wardrobes to two, split system air to main, floorboards throughout
• Renovated kitchen flowing out to formal dining, in-wall air, stainless steel appliances
• Sunroom across the length of the home, overlooking private lawn to the rear
• Natural gas with multiple bayonet points throughout
• Side access leading to single lock up garage
• Fully fenced block, BBQ / Cabana area, mature shrubs, tool shed on concrete slab
• Private aspect with tree-lined horizon and park views, big block of land
• 2.8kms from Macarthur Square; 950m from Campbelltown Mall; 1.8kms from Campbelltown – City Train Station; 900m from Campbelltown Public; 1.9km from Campbelltown Hospital
The property is currently leased to excellent Tenants. Make this one your own! Enquire today with Estate Agency Peter Hunt on 02 4681 9900 and speak to one of our friendly staff about your inspection and to request the full Contract for Sale.
Campbelltown gets its name from Elizabeth Campbell, the wife of former Governor of New South Wales Lachlan Macquarie. Originally called Campbell-Town, the name was later simplified to the current Campbelltown. Campbelltown was presented with its own Coat of Arms in 1969, based on the Arms of the Campbell Family in Scotland.
Situated in the fast-growing Macarthur district, Campbelltown now boasts some of the largest shopping centres outside Sydney, with all major facilities to support growing families.
A significant regional hub for South Western Sydney with a 45min direct rail line and highway, major hospital, university and several shopping centres, Campbelltown is located just 40 mins from Wollongong’s beaches and 3 hrs to Canberra.
Please note: The above information has been furnished to us by the Owner. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.