SO CLOSE TO SYDNEY IN THE EVER-GROWING MACARTHUR REGION THIS STUNNING FAMILY HOME SITS ON PRIME, SOUGHT-AFTER LAND. THIS OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS WITH 4-DAMS, SUPERB INFRASTRUCTURE AND MANY IMPROVEMENTS ON THE LAND INCLUDING A BRAND NEW 40m x 18M (720m2) COLORBOND SHED COMPLETE WITH FULL CONCRETE SLAB!
This beautiful property - released for the first time in 38 years - offers a relaxing and peaceful lifestyle for all the family to enjoy. The sunken-kitchen is huge with 900mm stainless steel LPG (gas) cooking, attractive stone fascia and slate flooring though to the formal dining room and family room.
The hallway takes you to the spacious bedrooms with a mix of polished timber floors and all have built-ins. The Master bedroom is simply massive with large walk-in robe and fully tiled en-suite bathroom.
The Theatre Room provides for plenty of family entertainment with Over-Head Projector and built-in speakers and in addition to the en-suite is a main bathroom with claw-foot bathtub and 2 more powder rooms, in the laundry and down the hallway.
The slow combustion fireplace is centrally located for free heating through the cooler months and x3 split system air con units keeps you comfortable all year round, powered by 13kW of solar power.
Outside there is a genuine, huge brick pizza oven, built-in stainless-steel BBQ and family sized spa. Enjoy afternoon tea in the small, paved courtyard whilst enjoying a rural vista and complete privacy.
• 5-bedroomed family home, huge Master with walk-in and en-suite, air-con unit
• Spacious bedrooms, built-in robes and ceiling fans to all
• Super-spacious kitchen, 900mm oven with gas cooking
• Formal dining for the large family, another large Family room
• 4 toilets in total, plantation shutters throughout, total of x3 air-con units throughout
• Pizza oven, Built-in s/s BBQ with sink and range-hood, 4-person spa
• Rare 40 x 18m shed with cool room, 3-phase water pump with x4 dams
• Various improvements including 15 x 11m high shed
• The property boasts 40 solar panels, providing 13kw power to the house and sheds
• Rural outlook, complete privacy is assured
• Tar-sealed driveway, x2 separate entries to the property
• The property is situated just 10.7km from Macarthur Square; 71.1kms to Sydney CBD; 60.8kms to Wollongong’s beaches and 149kms to Goulburn.
Call today and enquire about this superb opportunity, before it's too late! contact Peter Hunt: 02 4681 9900 and let’s make your lifestyle dreams a reality!
Inspection is strictly by appointment only. Please remember to include a valid contact number with your enquiry to ensure a speedy call back.
PLEASE NOTE: The property is used as an intensive Market Garden operation, with substantial infrastructure to accommodate and as such, the property benefits from a 13GL water licence, 25 acres of hail netting, 3-phase pump and multiple water irrigation valves, throughout the property. If you are interested in discussing the purchase of the farm machinery and equipment, a full inventory of the tools and equipment can be provided as a separate negotiation, should you seek a turn-key, fruit / veg plantation growing and distribution business, whether for food or floristry etc.
Campbelltown gets its name from Elizabeth Campbell, the wife of former Governor of New South Wales Lachlan Macquarie. Originally called Campbell-Town, the name was later simplified to the current Campbelltown. Campbelltown was presented with its own Coat of Arms in 1969, based on the Arms of the Campbell Family in Scotland.
Situated in the fast-growing Macarthur district, Campbelltown now boasts some of the largest shopping centres outside Sydney, with all major facilities to support growing families and is a significant regional hub for South-Western Sydney, with a direct rail line and highway, major hospital, university and several shopping centres.
Please note: The above information has been furnished to us by the Owner. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank