***SOLD BY PETER HUNT 02 4681 9900***
SET UP FOR A VARIETY OF ANIMALS, PETS AND LIVESTOCK THIS SPACIOUS, OPEN PLAN, MODERN FAMILY HOME OFFERS BUSH ASPECT WITH ALL CONVENIENCES NEARBY.
The mature photinias offer a terrific screening hedge, alongside the rustic post-and-rail farm gate entry. Sitting proudly behind manicured lawns and gardens, is this solid brick family home, featuring 4 massive bedrooms PLUS huge study downstairs with its own entry. The brick archway on approach leads to a concrete verandah wrapped around on 2 sides of the home, conveniently toward the laundry sliding door.
The wide entry hallway – wider than usual – through the timber front door, is tiled through the main traffic areas, including the kitchen. The Theatre Room is carpeted with feature wall and could convert to a 5th bedroom if needed.
The kitchen boasts 40mm Stone benchtops with more than enough space to prepare for even the largest gatherings, with breakfast bar. Cooking is courtesy of SMEG stainless steel electric cooktop, oven and range hood, accented with decorative tiled splashback, bookended with glass cupboards. The walk-in pantry is sure to please, featuring extra space for a wine-rack and views across the property toward the north.
The lounge and formal dining have polished timber floors, with feature walls, slow combustion fireplace and huge windows to not only let tons of natural light come flooding through, but to show off those exclusive tree-top views, toward the creek.
The master bedroom is palatial, with timber French doors leading to floating timber, ‘Romeo and Juliet’ balcony with outstanding treetop, views from the elevated position. This balcony leads conveniently also to the lounge and dining rooms.
Leading down the stairs from the main living area, there is a formal study or breakout room / retreat area, 4.1m x 4.1m, fully tiled with under-floor heating and with sliding glass door, leading outside to the concrete entertaining pad, making this a great hang-out space.
Through the home you’ll enjoy year-round comfort with reverse cycle ducted air and ceiling fans to some rooms. The modern downlights throughout with energy-efficient LED’s keep things nice and bright and there is plenty of storage in the laundry along with 2 double linen closets, in one of the hallways.
If it’s the outdoors lifestyle you’re after, then look no further. Beyond the aesthetically pleasing sandstone rockery and white stones, this property with its paddock fencing and shed improvements is everything you need to keep pets, livestock and other animals.
The rear of the property leads down toward Stonequarry Creek and there’s a lovely level spot close to the trees for a campfire of just to sit and enjoy all the birdlife this beautiful rural property has to offer.
Raised veggie patches, fantastic colorbond stables, shed with lean-to and older style rustic farm sheds all complete the ambience and small country atmosphere of this rural country home.
• 4 massive bedrooms, built-ins and carpets to all, walk-in and en-suite to the Master
• Truly spacious kitchen, horseshoe-shaped benchtops, featuring 40mm Stone and tiled splashbacks
• S/S SMEG electric appliances, walk-in pantry with extra space for shelves and wine-rack
• Large open plan living, copious amounts of natural light through large windows
• Romeo and Juliet timber balcony offering treetop views from an elevated position
• Reverse cycle ducted air and downlights throughout, slow combustion fireplace
• Second timber verandah, leading to the secure double garage with remote door
• Formal study or retreat downstairs, 4.1m x 4.1m, under-floor heating, glass sliding door leading to concrete entertaining area
• Improvements include double stable, shed with lean-to, workshop and machinery shed and older style timber and storage shed
• Several water storage tanks with 4,000L storage, property is on town-water
• Paddocks for the livestock, x2 chook sheds, large dog run and raised veggie patches
• Rear of property leads to tiered area to enjoy nature, or continue down toward the creek
• 7.5kms to Thirlmere Public School; 15.6kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 11.5kms to Picton High School; 11.2kms to Coles Picton; 11.4kms to Woolworth’s Tahmoor; 7.7kms to both Thirlmere Post Office and to the offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate.
Set amongst nature, you really must come and appreciate this fabulous opportunity, to acquire your own small acreage holdings while you can. Enquire today!
Call Wollondilly’s own local Estate Agent Peter Hunt on: 02 4681 9900 to discuss your property needs and secure your inspection.
The villages of Picton, Thirlmere, Lakesland, Buxton and surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover ever-popular Lakesland with its unique rural and country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. The services of Wollondilly are nearby, which includes shops and schools and public transport.
Located just 96.4km from Sydney, just over 223km from Canberra and 59.6km to Wollongong’s beaches the locale is recognised Sydney-wide as the gateway to the Southern Highlands region, which has always been a major drawcard to the area.
NB: Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.