SOLD IN 5 DAYS BY PETER HUNT 02 4681 9900!
IT IS OUR GREAT PLEASURE TO BRING THIS AMAZING HALF-ACRE FAMILY HOME TO TODAY’S MARKETPLACE. OOZING WITH SPACE, MODERN LIVING AND PRIVACY THIS TRULY FABULOUS PROPERTY, SITS IN A QUIET STREET AND DEMANDS YOUR ATTENTION!
The frontage is wide and the block is fully fenced and level, with rustic timber fence to the front and an exceptional presentation waiting behind.
Inside this Huxley built masterpiece and you’ll discover wide, bright and spacious entry and hallway, showing off the recently laid timber effect, vinyl plank flooring throughout all living areas.
The Master bedroom is massive, with én-suite and walk in robe as you’d expect. The plush carpet is inviting and the ceiling fan isn’t the only thing to keep you cool in summer, as the home offers reverse-cycle, ducted-air throughout.
Past the double linen press and the breathtaking and extensively well-designed kitchen sits in the heart of the lifestyle spaces, proudly demonstrating masses of bench space, with angled breakfast bar. With LPG gas cooktop, Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, 40mm stone and flowing out to the huge dining area, everyone in the family is sure to be impressed.
Talking of impressive, come and checkout the raked ceilings in a Gable fashion, pierced with downlights that creates a sense of lofty eminence, not-to-mention the huge Masport, slow combustion wood fireplace, which will easily do its job for the home on those chilly winter evenings.
Behind the double doors is the Theatre Room / formal Lounge room that awaits to serve your extended lifestyle enjoyment.
Yet another living space to the right of entry offering wonderful function and form, leads to the bedrooms all with sliding mirrored robes, carpets and ceiling fans PLUS formal study. Perhaps make this your 5th bedroom? The main bathroom has a huge corner bath and the home is protected with an alarm system.
Without a doubt, the alfresco entertaining area is where it’s at. You and your family will probably spend 80% of your time here, with its super-spacious covered patio for large gatherings on the Terracotta effect tiles. The Palm Trees offer a true feeling of an oasis, adjacent to the sparkling in-ground slat water pool. This area features also a massive built-in stainless- steel barbecue with Rangehood, a second slow combustion fireplace and outside TV point.
The lawn is level and has a scattering of natives and fruit trees. There is more landscaping and edging around a large double colour bond shed, with flower beds filled with succulents and perennials, near the gravel fire-pit and sandstone retaining walls.
The property has full side access which leads to the Gable end of lined, Colorbond, 8x8.5m shed. This area is Ideal for the tradesperson with the trucks and some materials storage with its own, separate entry.
There is a cubby house, sand pit large garden shed and even a treehouse, while the home is powered by a combined 9kw Solar array, for those cheap power bills at a time when power bills are going through the roof, making this a very attractive proposition.
• 4 huge bedrooms PLUS formal Study, or make it that 5th bedroom
• Én-suite and walk in robe to the Master bedroom
• Built-in mirrored robes to the balance of the bedrooms, ceiling fans and carpets to all
• Super-spacious kitchen, 40mm Stone bench tops, Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances
• x3 internal living areas, including family room, dining / rumpus and formal lounge / Theatre room
• Raked Cathedral ceilings, R/C ducted air and downlights throughout, beautiful timber-effect floating floors
• Massive alfresco oasis, overlooking sparkling in-ground, solar-heated, salt-water pool
• Lined Colorbond shed, separate drive-through access, gravel fire pit
• 6+3kw Solar array for cheap power bills, town water, double garage with remote door
• Level lawns, sand-pit, cubby house and mature plants and shrubs
• Modern living in a quiet street with a peaceful country setting
• 5.1kms to Tahmoor shopping; 2.7kms to Buxton Public School; 5.2kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 9.0kms to Picton High School, and; 4.4kms to Thirlmere CBD including Post Office, Newsagent, Steam Train Museum, eateries and the offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate.
With so much on offer, this big family home with all modern conveniences will be much sought after! Call Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent Peter Hunt to enquire about your new lifestyle: 02 4681 9900
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Thirlmere, Couridjah and Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels