SOLD BY PETER HUNT REAL ESTATE: 02 4681 9900
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BUY INTO THE MARKET OR EXPAND YOUR PORTFOLIO. DON’T MISS OUT!
This neat and tidy, partly-renovated home is well situated in a quiet and private location, in the picturesque district of East Tahmoor. The home is close to rural areas for walking or jogging, with the location and its surrounds offering distant hill views toward Wollongong or south to the Highlands and is a popular spot to buy in to.
Offering three bedrooms with secure garaging, there is plenty of open-plan living space inside. The kitchen has recent flooring and cooktop and there are two ceiling fans and a large split system air conditioner, for year-round comfort.
It is easy to make a further showpiece of the great garden where tomatoes and herbs can be grown, inside a fully fenced, peaceful and private area.
• 3 bedrooms, carpets, built ins to two with mirrored robe to main
• Open plan kitchen overlooking huge living area comprising of lounge and meals areas
• Secure lock up garage with access from under the main roof, 2nd toilet in the laundry
• Ceiling fans, split system air, fully-fenced and level, easy maintenance block
• Peaceful and private lawned gardens, front verandah with pretty brick paving, pebblecrete driveway
• Sliding glass doors allowing for plenty of natural light, recently installed Colorbond fencing
• 1.1kms to Tahmoor CBD, including Woolworth’s Shopping Centre and Train services; 4.4kms to Picton High; 5.1kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 4.7kms to Thirlmere CBD, including Steam Train Museum, various eateries and the offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate.
Investors, take note: The property is currently leased to a great Tenant, keen to stay on and ready to re-sign a new Tenancy Agreement.
Alternatively, the property would be quite suitable for a professional person or couple with small family looking for easy commute to Sydney or Goulburn, or the downsizer looking for simple living without Strata fees.
This one is not expected to last very long, at this price point! To secure your inspection call Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent, Peter Hunt on 02 4681 9900.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere, Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Tahmoor's unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. Some buildings built in 1800’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, just over 2hrs from Canberra and 40 mins to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.