***SOLD BY PETER HUNT 02 4681 9900***
ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE PLUS GUESTS WITH THIS SUPER-SPACIOUS ENTERTAINER’S DREAM THAT’S AWAITING ITS FOREVER-FAMILY, TUCKED AWAY DOWN A CUL-DE-SAC AND SITUATED ON CLOSE TO 3/4 OF ONE ACRE ON A LEVEL AND SECURE PARCEL, IN ONE OF WOLLONDILLY’S THRIVING COUNTRY TOWNSHIPS.
Allworth Homes broke the mould with this huge and tasteful family home, bathed on plenty of natural light and wide-open living spaces. The manicured front lawn and concrete driveway sets the scene, with its stylish front entry and Romanesque columns in the hallway, creating a grandiose atmosphere.
With 4 distinct living areas, there’s the possibility of creating an In-Law / Teenager’s retreat, under the main roof, with its own sliding door access from under the pergola, or via the laundry.
There’ll be no getting under each other’s feet in this truly over-sized kitchen, with gas cooking and more benchtop space than you could imagine. The breakfast bar flows out to the family room or use as the dining room, providing yet another large living space.
The flooring is a mix of floating timber and tiles throughout. 2 of the living areas wrap around the alfresco, covered entertaining area with stencilled concrete which has a high gabled pergola and framing a picturesque portal across the expansive, level lawns, mature shrubs and trees and fire-pit.
The Master bedroom is located at the other end of the floor plan and is over-sized, with its Bay windows overlooking a pretty garden area, a Study nook, walk-in robe and the always convenient én-suite. Down the second hallway to the balance of the bedrooms, which all have built-in robes, ceiling fans and downlights.
The main bathroom is a good size and the home features natural gas, ducted vacuuming and ducted air throughout the whole home. The rear gardens and level lawn is simply breathtaking and the large, lined Colorbond 18 x 8m shed makes a handy addition for that workshop, Man-Cave / bar or securely lock up your pride and joy, with double side access afforded from the front of the property through to the rear.
The block itself is fully fenced and has more than enough space for a five-a-side soccer pitch or some cricket, as well as large family gatherings. Rounding off this package is Solar panels for those cheap electricity bills and ‘UNV’ branded CCTV High Definition security cameras.
• 4 fabulous bedrooms, Bay window, walk-in robe and én-suite to the Master
• Built-in robes, floating timber floors and ceiling fans to the remaining bedrooms
• x4 formal living areas, possibly use one area as Retreat or for extended family
• Double lock up garage under the main roof, with remote door, HD CCTV
• Mix of floating timber flooring and tiles, downlights, R/C ducted air, ducted vacuuming
• Ornate Mediterranean / Roman style columns, natural gas and town-water, side access
• x4 bay shed on 18m x 8m slab, with one open carport bay, two roller doors with lined roof
• Solar panels, 10,000 Ltr Water tank, raised veggie patches native plants and mature shrubs
• Fully fenced and beautiful well-kept lawns, level rectangular block
• Substantial family home in a popular and growing village
• 4.7kms to Woolworth’s main shopping and the Sydney-to-Goulburn train line; 8.7kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 5.1kms to Picton High; 1.2kms to Thirlmere Public and Thirlmere CBD including Steam Train Museum, Newsagent, Post Office, the Welcome Inn Hotel, a variety of eateries and the offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate.
If it’s a spacious lifestyle or entertainers delight that you’re after with not much to do but move on in, then look no further. This huge family home is sure to be popular, so make your enquiry today and secure your new home before it gets purchased by someone else.
Call Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent Peter Hunt to discuss how we can get you into your fabulous new home as soon as possible: 02 4681 9900
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Thirlmere, Couridjah and Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.