***SOLD BY PETER HUNT 02 4681 9900***
FIRST-TIME OFFERED IN 32 YEARS THIS MUCH- LOVED FAMILY HOME IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR NEW OWNERS, TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN AND ENJOY ALL THAT’S ON OFFER!
TAKE A LOOK – great value is on display, with this genuine brick and tile home, large lounge room, functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, with room for a study nook.
Featuring split system air, mix of carpet and vinyl plank flooring throughout, the 3 bedrooms are generously-sized and the living space is designed to create function and form, overlooking the rear lawn, bordered with mature plants and quaint paved gazebo to enjoy some afternoon tea.
The home is freshly painted in some areas and has been carefully and lovingly maintained throughout and yet, you’re invited to make your mark and create your own lifestyle environment, with the potential to add to it some more.
The block is fully fenced and secure with walk-through side access to a raised timber deck, brick BBQ nook and enough room to kick a ball around in, as this family has enjoyed doing for many years:
• 3-bedrooms, built-ins to 2, carpets and ceiling fan in main bedroom
• Functional kitchen in the central part of the home, spacious main bathroom
• Plenty of cupboard / pantry space and room for a small study area
• Large living areas, reverse cycle split system air, meals area off the kitchen
• Pebble-dashed concrete deck with bush outlook and brick BBQ corner
• Walk-through side access next to raised timber deck
• Fully fenced rear lawns, pretty plant borders, paved gazebo area, 3m x 3m tool shed
• Single lock up garage with remote roller door, off-road parking
• 1.2kms to Robert Townson Primary and High Schools; 7kms to Campbelltown Performing Arts High School; 13.9kms to Broughton Anglican College; 1.6kms to Kearns Shopping Centre; 4.6kms Minto Train Station; 1.7kms Sydney Motorway Junction and 1.8kms Eschol Park Sporting Complex.
Ideal for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor, this home is easy to maintain and offers the real potential to make your own mark and enjoy, for many more years to come.
This one won’t last long! Contact Peter Hunt 0403 202 930 to arrange your inspection and / or request a copy of the Contract for Sale!
Campbelltown gets its name from Elizabeth Campbell, the wife of former Governor of New South Wales Lachlan Macquarie. Originally called Campbell-Town, the name was later simplified to the current Campbelltown. Campbelltown was presented with its own Coat of Arms in 1969, based on the Arms of the Campbell Family in Scotland.
Situated in the fast-growing Macarthur district, Campbelltown and its surrounds now boasts some of the largest shopping centres outside Sydney, with all major facilities to support growing families.
A significant regional hub for South-Western Sydney with a 45min direct rail line, major hospital, university and several shopping centres, Campbelltown is located just 52kms from Wollongong’s beaches and 235kms to Canberra.
NB: Any information about properties for sale has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.