*SOLD BY PETER HUNT 02 4681 9900*
IDEALLY SITUATED WITH A COUNTRY FEEL AND SUBURBAN BENEFITS.
ON ALMOST ONE ACRE, THIS PROPERTY FEATURES SEPARATE 2-ROOM STUDY, TIMBER ENTERTAINING DECK, PRIVATE COURTYARD AND LARGE COLORBOND SHED, NOT-TO-MENTION THE HUGE, LEVEL BLOCK THAT IS SURE TO IMPRESS.
Entry is via classic timber gates, secure, remote operated with intercom, leading to a wide, tear-drop shaped driveway, bordered by mature trees, flowers and shrubs. The property is fully fenced with wide street frontage and showcases igloos, garden beds, veggie patches and oodles of level lawn space.
The beautiful main house has a wraparound Veranda on 2 sides, with secure Samsung Key-Card lock. Inside the formal entry, there is timber flooring throughout. The main lounge room has downlights and a gas point. Throughout the home is reverse cycle ducted air for year-round comfort.
The kitchen is neat, functional and perfectly placed in the home, boasting stainless steel Westinghouse appliances and electric cooktop. The open plan design overlooks the meals area/family room, with views to the private rear courtyard with lawn. Sliding doors lead to the barbecue area, where there is a shed and the double Colorbond garage.
The main bedroom is located at the end of the hallway, featuring built-in robes, as with all the bedrooms, each of which have Plantation shutters, with TV point in bedroom 3. The main bathroom is fully tiled and features a corner bath and even the internal laundry is stylish, with slate tile flooring and that indispensable second toilet.
The external Studio has a covered timber entertaining deck and inside there are 2 rooms with timber floating floors, downlights, built-in robes and a TV point. Use as your work-away-from-home office, or ideal for a teenage retreat.
There’s a large water tank which irrigates the whole property, using a ‘Smart Irrigation System’ which can be operated by using the App on your phone. And for those cheap power bills, there’s also 6.6kw Solar system, powered by 2 inverters:
• Spacious 4-bedroomed family home, built-ins to all, floating timber floors
• Logically designed kitchen space, s/s Westinghouse appliances
• Large dining / rumpus room with copious amounts of daylight to come flooding through
• Over-sized lounge room, gas connection, R/C ducted air throughout
• Timber floors and Plantation shutters throughout
• Large internal laundry, slate flooring, 2nd toilet
• 2-roomed Studio, ideal as the home office or a teenage retreat, built-in robes
• Huge, covered timber entertaining, overlooking the expansive level lawn
• Mature trees, including fruit, plant and shrubs, raised veggie patches, greenhouse / igloo for those with a green thumb
• Double Colorbond shed on a fully fenced, level block
• Secure entry and remote security gates, 6.6kW Solar electricity
• 1.2km to local IGA supermarket, butcher, bakery, pharmacy and other shops; 1.3km to Bargo Public School; 3.9km Wollondilly Anglican College; 3.8km to Sydney / Goulburn motorway junction; 11.3km to Thirlmere CBD including Steam Museum, various eateries ands the offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate
There’s so much potential on offer here. The long frontage could lend itself to a second entry to the property to perhaps another dwelling (Subject to Council Approval). Or simply wind away the long days and weekends with family and friends enjoying all that this fabulous country property has to offer.
Enquire today! Call Wollondilly’s own Peter Hunt: 02 4681 9900 to discuss how to make this one yours. PLEASE NOTE: If enquiring electronically, please ensure to include your contact mobile number as well as your e-mail address, so that we can give you a quick response and speak to you sooner.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere, Bargo and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Bargo, as the country town with plenty of growth making this a booming suburb to live. With its excellent climate and lifestyle on offer within easy reach of all amenities, Bargo is located 93.7kms from Sydney CBD, 205kms to Canberra and 52.8kms to Wollongong’s beaches. The locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.