***GREAT PRICE: $399,000 - $435,000***
CHANCE TO BUILD YOUR OWN HOME (STCA) AND MAKE A LIFE IN THE NORTHERN REACHES OF THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS!
This lightly timbered, gently sloping block could be the ideal opportunity to create a lifestyle among other good quality homes in the street.
The 20m frontage offers good scope for access and the block slopes gently toward the rear, offering an unrivalled bush outlook and tree-lined horizon.
Imagine designing a home (STCA) with a private, east-facing balcony where you can watch the sun rise over your morning coffee. Or letting the children play safely in the gardens, while entertaining family and friends.
The opportunity to create your own masterpiece in a quiet country village atmosphere and cul-de-sac road comes along only every so often. Take a look!
• 1,621m2 lightly timbered block, gently sloping toward the rear making water capture easy
• 20m x 80m approx. dimensions, quiet country village atmosphere on a ‘No Through Road’
• Exceptional, east-facing bush outlook, tree-top views
• Plenty of scope to maximise the position and layout and design that perfect family home (STCA)
Around Balmoral Village:
• Balmoral Village Hall: 1.7kms
• Balmoral RFS: 1.3kms
• Buxton Xpress IGA: 7.4kms
• Wollondilly Anglican College: 15.9kms
• Buxton Public: 8.8kms
• Thirlmere CBD (including Steam Train Museum, GP Surgery, Welcome Inn Hotel, Various Eateries and the Offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate: 14.1km.
Bring your imagination and turn them into dreams! Superb opportunity, so don’t delay! Call Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent Peter Hunt 02 4681 9900 to request a copy of the Sale Contract and arrange a private inspection with an Agent on-site.
NB: Inspection by appointment only. Feel free to drive-by the property but please, don't enter the property without an Agent present.
Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. Any reference to the potential to build a dwelling or any structure is always Subject To Council Approval (STCA).
Please note, you are responsible for your own safety when inspecting the property. Neither the Owner nor this office will be responsible in any way whatsoever for your safety, when arriving, during the visit and upon leaving the property. Please note the weather conditions and use appropriate footwear.