GENUINE FULL SIDE ACCESS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO!
THIS OPULENTLY PRESENTED MASTERTON FAMILY HOME is only 6 years young and is an opportunity not to be missed!
Situated on the high-side of the street in this enticing bush setting, this almost quarter-acre family home simply oozes with a touch of ‘lifestyles of the rich and famous’.
Feel relaxed immediately you arrive home and look forward to enjoying the calming space afforded to you, both inside and out. The front entry is double sized and the high-gloss tiles throughout gives you a special feeling that makes you want to kick your shoes off and smile.
All bedrooms are a good size, with the Master situated toward the front and boasting the obligatory walk-in robe and large en-suite, as you’d expect. All the bedrooms are large with built-in robes and ceiling fans throughout.
The living space is simply cavernous, situated off the open-plan kitchen, with plenty of dining and informal lounge space. A huge inverter split system air unit keeps these massive living areas comfortable all year-round.
The kitchen features 20mm CaesarStone benchtops, a football-field island bench with a multitude of cupboard spaces, an integrated dishwasher that blends in beautifully with the décor and stainless-steel appliances, including gas cooking; not-to-mention the walk-in pantry to the side and plumbing for the fridge space. The ornate pendant lighting is sure to be a talking point of the home.
In addition to the en-suite, there is another main bathroom and a further Powder Room with vanity, so three toilets all together. But, let’s not overlook the Media Room with ceiling fan and sliding door that leads to a calming retreat area, with private foliage and small pond with soothing running water.
The Al Fresco outdoor entertaining is spacious and overlooks the level lawn with impeccably manicured gardens, which is consistent throughout the property. The 7x7m Colorbond shed and functional chook-run all complete this very special offering to the marketplace.
• Huge master bedroom, with en-suite and walk in robe
• Built-in robes and ceiling fans to the balance of the generously sized bedrooms
• High quality and visually stunning kitchen, CaesarStone bench tops, massive island bench with plenty of cupboard spaces
• Stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooking and oven, walk-in pantry
• Separate Powder room with vanity, wide hallway entry, High-gloss floor tiles throughout
• Separate Media Room, leading to a private and calming outside retreat
• Al Fresco to the rear, exceptionally manicured gardens, level lawns
• 7x7m Colorbond shed, situated at the end of the full concrete driveway that runs from the front to the rear
• Double garage has remote door, currently being utilised as additional living space
• X2 3,ooo litre water tanks feeding a grey water system, solar hot water
• 1.8kms to Buxton Public school, 8.4kms to both the nearest major shopping centre and trains (Tahmoor) and 7.2kms to the offices of Peter Hunt Real Estate.
If you’re after a home dripping with excellence and abounding in highly pleasurable living, then you need to circle this one! Call Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent Peter Hunt on 02 4681 9900 to discuss your interest in this property.
The villages of Thirlmere, Buxton, Balmoral and surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Buxton’s unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. Some buildings built in 1800’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture.
Located approximately 97km from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
At the inspection:
• We are a Covid safe Company. Hand-sanitiser will be available.
• We may need to limit the number of persons entering the property, at any one time.
• When we ask for your details when arranging your inspection, this is normal practice. Your details will remain confidential, as per the Privacy Act 1988.
• We dislike spam. We will never spam you.
• Please note, ID will need to be sighted to this open home.
• Attendance at our Open Homes is at your own risk. Neither Peter Hunt Real Estate employees, the Company of or the property owner will accept any liability arising from any injury whatsoever, resulting from any accidents or incidents on or near the premises. Your own safety is your responsibility.
• Attendance at our Open Homes and entry to the property assumes your agreement with these conditions of entry.