STEP RIGHT IN to this lovely family home on a big block, so close to shops, schools and trains. Recent renovations to the property include new flooring, a sensational new kitchen which overlooks the sparkling above-ground pool and fully ducted air.
The rear of the home boasts an extra wide timber, covered entertaining area, which overlooks tree-lined views toward East Tahmoor and is perfect for those large gatherings with family or friends. In the large rear yard beyond, all the hard work is done. The block is cleared and lends itself for more than enough space to kick a ball around in, or with ample rear access simply put in that big shed you’ve always wanted.
The above ground pool is perfect for those long hot days to cool off in and to watch the family play. The large fully tiled bathrooms, the third toilet, the fully renovated laundry and the brick feature wall in the dining, which flows out from the galley kitchen, are all features you will fall in love with.
With a few finishing touches you could make this a great home for the family, or to invest in straight away:
· 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, 2 with ceiling fans
· Renovated kitchen which flows out to meals area, brick feature wall
· Large lounge room with floating timber flooring, ducted air throughout
· Fourth bedroom could easily be used as a study, ideal for a home-based business
· Fully covered, timber entertaining deck, overlooking bush views
· Large above-ground pool with continuous decking surrounding, renovated laundry
· Cleared rear lawns, perfect for that big shed or maybe even a second dwelling (STCA)
· Double carport to the front, full side access to the rear, single lock up garage with internal access
· Fully fenced, private aspect, so close to major shopping, trains and schools
If you’re looking for dual income potential, to perhaps build a granny flat (subject to council approval) this block could easily lend itself to this potential and with everything else going for it you really should look at this one today.
Don’t miss out! Enquire with one of Wollondilly’s fastest growing Real Estate Agency for further information, or to attend one of our Welcome Home Inspections: Peter Hunt: 0403 202 930.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere and Tahmoor retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover fine heritage architecture, with some buildings built in 1830’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture. Tahmoor is the fastest growing town in Wollondilly Shire and caters for the needs of all buyers.
Located about an hour from Sydney, 2.5hrs from Canberra and 30 mins to Wollongong’s beaches Tahmoor is en-route to the Southern Highlands, which has always been a major drawcard as the gateway through to this region.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we rely on the information supplied to us and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own financial and legal enquiries to assist in your decision to buy.