THEY’RE NOT MAKING BLOCKS LIKE THIS ANY MORE! Where else can you find a 20 acre, bush block in the heart of a growing township at this price, just over an hour’s drive to Sydney and Goulburn, and only 40 minutes to Wollongong’s beaches?
This property has been a loving family home for over thirty years and features a brick and tile, 4 bedroom dwelling with two living spaces and original kitchen that faces cleared land to the immediate rear. There are good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, huge master bedroom with en-suite and split system air and the conservatory, which is great for family entertaining, or to have some friends over for a BBQ.
The land is adorned with plenty of shedding, as well as trails for either bike or pony riding and is surrounded by a secluded gorge, that features rocks and caves. Perfect for the truck driver there is plenty of room on here for large / heave vehicles, if needed.
With the National Broadband Network running right past the front gate, with a little TLC and your own touches this property promises to give you a great lifestyle on a bush / adventure block, with space to really make this one uniquely your own.
· 4 bedrooms, built ins to all, huge master with en-suite and split system air
· Original kitchen with formal dining, laundry leading to timber deck
· Modern, glass-enclosed conservatory, great for entertaining family and friends
· Large lounge room featuring genuine brick feature wall, slow combustion fireplace
· Carport to the side on concrete slab, x2 sensor lights
· Extensive shedding / garaging / and workshop options, four water tanks
· Excellent bush / adventure block, perfect for a variety of lifestyle pursuits, over 90m frontage
· Space for trucks / heavy vehicles, several paddocks
· NBN is in town, residential homes are now sewered, town water available from the street
· Invest in the future… buy, hold and lease, create the perfect equine facility, ride your bikes or simply spend hours walking and still be on your own property!
If you have the vision and can see the possibilities on offer here, this one definitely needs to be on your list. The possibilities are endless and with not much work, this really is a great chance for the astute buyer to get into a large and affordable acreage block, complete with country gardens and a warm, inviting family home.
Inspection is by appointment. Talk with Wollondilly’s LOCAL resident of over 17 years and rated Number One Buxton Agent*, Peter Hunt on 02 4656 1929 or visit www.peterhuntrealestate.com.au and make your enquiry today.
The villages of the Southern Highlands region – Buxton, Balmoral, Hill Top and Colo Vale and surrounds, retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Buxton’s unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. The services of Wollondilly are nearby, which includes shops and schools and public transport.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, just over 2hrs from Canberra and 40 mins to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard into the Southern Highlands.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own relevant enquiries to assist in your decision to buy. Any suggestions made about developments or improvements may be subject to council approval and you should rely on your own research. (*According to ratemyagent.com.au for: 1. Highest amount sold by dollar volume and; 2. Highest average sale price, compared to other agents who service the area.)