Gently undulating, this pasture improved property is ready and waiting for your family to come and play! 15 beautiful acres, consisting of a 4 bedroom home, large master with en-suite, huge covered paved entertaining area and three bay colourbond shed / workshop.
The double entrance leads to formal reception, formal dining and formal lounge room. The kitchen is open plan which flows out to the living / meals / rumpus area, which has just had brand new, floating timber flooring installed.
Three of the bedrooms all have built-ins, with the fourth behind the two-bay garage under the main roof and could easily be an office. There is a large laundry just off the kitchen, behind the sliding door.
The paved covered courtyard is an entertainers delight, with exposed timber beams and has two gates, to easily keep toddlers from wandering off across the paddocks. The outdoor entertaining is accessed from a number of points around the house.
The land is tree-studded with plenty of open space for innumerable pursuits, including several horses, motorbikes, etc and with two frontages makes it ideal for the truckie and / or tradie to keep vehicles off the road.
The triple bay colourbond shed helps with storage space or for use as a workshop and is not far from the veggie patch, chook house and the newly built dam on the property.
· Open-plan timber kitchen with breakfast bar, flowing out to expansive living area
· 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins or keep the other as a study, en-suite to master
· Brand new floating timber floors in the kitchen & rumpus area, carpets throughout the formal lounge, dining, reception area and bedrooms
· Huge covered entertaining area on pavers, perfect for large gatherings
· Two street frontages with alternate access, ideal for heavy vehicles
· Three-bay 7m x 10m colourbond shed for workshop or garaging and with plenty of storage space
· Approx. half the land is cleared, with newly built dam, chook pen and veggies
· Roundabout driveway entry for ease of traffic flow, level block which undulates gently toward the bush
· Sealed driveway, quiet street and a private aspect in a genuinely rural setting
· Close enough to shopping, transport and schools, all within easy drive
Subject to your discussions with and approval from the local council, you may consider enquiring about a possible three-lot, five acre subdivision! With features and benefits on offer here, it is hard to go past one like this. We anticipate strong enquiry and recommend your attendance to the scheduled open homes.
Don’t delay! Talk with Wollondilly’s LOCAL resident of over 17 years and rated Number One Buxton Agent*, Peter Hunt on 02 4656 1929 or visit www.peterhuntrealestate.com.au and make your enquiry today.
The villages of the Southern Highlands region – Buxton, Balmoral, Hill Top and Colo Vale and surrounds, retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Buxton’s unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. The services of Wollondilly are nearby, which includes shops and schools and public transport.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, just over 2hrs from Canberra and 40 mins to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard into the Southern Highlands.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own relevant enquiries to assist in your decision to buy. Any suggestions made about developments or improvements may be subject to council approval and you should rely on your own research. (*According to ratemyagent.com.au for: 1. Highest amount sold by dollar volume and; 2. Highest average sale price, compared to other agents who service the area.)