WHAT A CRACKER! on 1,050m2
BE QUICK, HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW!
This stunning Prestige built home is approx. 3 years old and in immaculate condition. Consisting of two living areas, en-suite and walk-in robe to the main bedroom and garage under the main roof, this comfortable family home has been meticulously kept with nothing to do, but move in.
The near new kitchen has tiled splashback and offers a view overlooking the rear lawn. A huge covered entertaining deck sits also to the rear, atop freshly painted concrete patio, a 10,000 litre water tank, which serves the rain bank system into the washing machine and toilet, to help keep those water bills down.
There is main living with informal dining off the kitchen, a modern split system air unit and slow combustion fireplace to keep you warm, in addition to LP Gas which serves the cooktop and two bayonet gas points.
• 3 bedrooms all with built ins, walk in robe and en-suite to the master, carpets to all
• Near new kitchen, large tiled splashback, gas cooktop
• Two living areas, one with carpet and tiled elsewhere throughout
• Garaging under the main roof, Covered entertaining to the rear
• Approx. 10,000 litre water tank with automatic greywater rain bank system to service the washing machine and toilets
• Land is laid out in an ‘L’ shape providing the tradie with side access, or just keep it as extra space for the family to play
• Close to a handful of shops, minutes’ drive to main shopping centre and schools
Homes of this quality are in high demand. Whether you’re a downsizer, growing family, stepping out for the first time or an investor looking for a property with a depreciation schedule, this could be the one you’re looking for.
Talk to us today. Wollondilly’s LOCAL resident of over 16 years and rated Number One Buxton Agent*, Peter Hunt is on 02 4656 1929 or visit www.peterhuntrealestate.com.au.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere, Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Buxton’s unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. Some buildings built in 1800’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, just over 2hrs from Canberra and 40 mins to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own relevant enquiries to assist in your decision to buy. Any suggestions made about developments or improvements may be subject to council approval and you must rely on your own research, in this regard. (*According to ratemyagent.com.au)