GREAT FAMILY HOME, GREAT VIEWS, WILL NOT LAST LONG!
Exceptional opportunity where all the hard work has been done, on this 812m2 block. Situated on the high side of the street this meticulously presented home boasts landscaped front and rear gardens, fully renovated kitchen and bathrooms, massive covered entertaining and a terraced salt water pool.
The quality of the finishing is superb and there really is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy. The views over Campbelltown and surrounds are exceptional and with double garage, three separate living areas and privacy on offer to name but a few features of this amazing home, this one is not likely to last very long on the market.
• Three bedrooms, all with built ins, én-suite to master
• Fully renovated kitchen, flowing out to meals area and leading to the huge covered entertaining area
• Formal lounge with three living areas, genuine bamboo flooring plus brand new carpets, 2 points for gas heating
• Fully renovated bathrooms, ducted air and ceiling fans throughout, LED downlights in family room and kitchen
• 1.5kw solar electricity for those very low energy bills, separate solar heating for the sparkling in-ground, salt water pool
• Stencilled concrete all around, alarm system, walk through side access to tool shed on approx. 4m x 3m concrete slab
• Fully fenced block with complete privacy, double garage with mezzanine level, outstanding views across the Macarthur region
Properties of this calibre don’t come along very often and sell quickly when they do, so don’t delay and take advantage of this one while it’s available! Call Licensed Real Estate Agent Peter Hunt on 02 4656 1929 for further information.
Campbelltown gets its name from Elizabeth Campbell, the wife of former Governor of New South Wales Lachlan Macquarie. Originally called Campbell-Town, the name was later simplified to the current Campbelltown. Campbelltown was presented with its own Coat of Arms in 1969, based on the Arms of the Campbell Family in Scotland.
Situated in the fast-growing Macarthur district, Campbelltown now boasts some of the largest shopping centres outside Sydney, with all major facilities to support growing families.
A significant regional hub for South Western Sydney with a 45 min direct rail line and highway, major hospital, university and several shopping centres, Campbelltown is located just 40 mins from Wollongong’s beaches and 3 hrs to Canberra.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own financial and legal enquiries to assist in your decision to buy. Inspection is by arrangement only, through this office. Photo ID will need to be presented at the door prior to entry.