*** SOLD – SOLD – SOLD ***
This charming country cottage has all you could want with great aspect and an excellent location. The two road frontages offer options for rear access and with careful thought over the years, this partly renovated four-bedroom family home – including a brand new roof – offers excellent functionality and living space.
Enjoy a BBQ with friends or simply sit and relax under your covered entertaining deck, whilst overlooking your children playing in the sparkling in-ground pool. The covered car space is as deep as the house so you’ll have no problems getting 3 cars under cover and there’s also a large workshop to the rear.
Offering plenty of versatility, there are many lifestyle options with two formal living spaces and the bedrooms split off onto the upper level.
• 4 bedrooms all with built ins, en-suite to the master bedroom
• Large kitchen which opens up to formal dining
• Massive, formal lounge room leading out to covered entertaining
• Renovations include brand new roof, downlights and ceiling fans to all bedrooms and dining room
• Flooring includes the original charm of polished cypress pine, floating timber, carpets and tiles
• x2 Split system air, staircase leading to separate, split level area for the bedrooms
• Long space for garaging up to three cars with lock up roller door, large workshop space behind
• Huge 50,000 ltr water tank to make sure you never run out
• Landscaped, fully fenced, private garden, sparkling in-ground pool with stone water feature
• Country atmosphere yet so close to all amenities with buses, schools and shops nearby
Unique in every way, this beautifully presented home is more than large enough to accommodate the large or growing family seeking a lifestyle change situated on a private block.
The property market has shown signs of climbing in recent months, with this trend looking set to continue. Buy with a view to potential future gains, to enjoy as a family or to invest in the future.
Please contact Peter Hunt at Peter Hunt Real Estate for further information on 02 4656 1929.
Situated in the northern end of the Wollondilly region yet close ever popular Camden district, Mt Hunter is close enough to a thriving provincial township which boasts some of the best bespoke shopping and major malls outside Sydney, yet retaining that country atmosphere.
A significant regional hub for South Western Sydney which is close to the highway, hospital, university and several shopping centres, Mt Hunter is located just 45 mins from Wollongong’s beaches, about an hour to Sydney and around 3 hrs to Canberra.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own financial and legal enquiries to assist in your decision to buy.