If you’re looking for a large, five bedroom home where everything is done, then you need to stop and see this beautifully presented gem in the heart of a popular country village. This 1990’s Masteron quality build has been tastefully renovated and extended in the last eight years and features everything you could ever want from a large family home.
The house itself is brick and tile construction with wall and ceiling insulation and offers bright and airy, open-plan living. Formal lounge consists of split system air, slow combustion fire and laminate flooring throughout the kitchen, dining room, rumpus and main bedroom.
The four bedrooms have built-ins, carpets and two have ceiling fans. The Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and superb en-suite. The kitchen flows out to dining and rumpus informal living areas with glass sliding doors to the covered entertaining area. The pressed concrete flooring is a themed feature which extends around the house, under the massive 2.5 space carport and down the entire driveway, to welcome you home.
The landscaped front and rear gardens offer level lawn big enough to kick a ball around in and boasts a stunning in-ground solar heated swimming pool with stone water feature. There is also full, double rear access to the huge shed, which has power and a concrete base and behind that, plenty of additional storage options.
• Five bedrooms two with ceiling fans, all with built-ins, Master bedroom has walk-in robe and fully tiled en-suite
• Original angular kitchen with breakfast bar, flowing out to massive informal living area of dining / rumpus, high speed broadband internet
• Semi-formal entry, formal open plan lounge room, large windows throughout to capture plenty of light, garden views all round
• Covered entertaining with power under, additional third toilet adjoining the rear of the building
• Solar heated, sparkling in-ground saltwater pool, large level lawns, landscaped front and rear gardens, fully fenced
• Laundry under main roof with tiled flooring, two double linen options, double carport to the side also with power
• Slow combustion fireplace, split system air, 7ft ceilings, bush outlook to the rear
• Large triple door 10.5m x 6.5m shed, ample additional outside storage spaces, 1,000 litre stormwater tank
• Distant views toward Wollongong from the front of the property across vacant acres with no neighbours opposite, located in a quiet and popular street with a genuine country feel
• With covered entry all the way from the carport to the front door this tastefully renovated family home is ready for you to move straight in and enjoy!
Homes of this calibre don’t come along very often. If this is what you’re looking for your inspection is a must, you really won’t be disappointed.
Please contact Peter Hunt at Peter Hunt Real Estate for further information on 02 4656 1929.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere, Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Buxton’s unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. Some buildings built in 1800’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture.
Located just over an hour from Sydney, just over 2hrs from Canberra and 40 mins to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own financial and legal enquiries to assist in your decision to buy.