A superb opportunity awaits the astute buyer, to take advantage of this lovely family home offering all modern conveniences.
Country appeal with bull-nose verandah to the front, you could entertain your family and friends comfortably and with privacy.
Enjoy the comforts of modern living in this well thought-out and comfortable family home.
This surprise package offers the following:
• 4 bedrooms with built ins, en-suite to the master
• Quality kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Formal lounge room, dining area and informal lounge space
• Floating timber floors and carpets throughout, tiled kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
• Two air conditioning units, natural gas heating and cooktop
• Full solar electricity, currently with feed-in tariff to keep all your electricity costs down
• Lock up garage, with extra utility room for possible office use, additional carport
• Easy maintenance lawns, located on the high side of a popular street offering distant hill views
The property market has shown signs of climbing in recent months, with this trend looking set to continue. Buy with a view to potential future gains, to enjoy as a family or to invest in the future.
The full impact of this month’s interest rate cut is about to take effect and we recommend early viewing, at one of the upcoming open houses for this fantastic family home. This property will sell!
Please contact Peter Hunt at Peter Hunt Real Estate for further information on 02 4656 1929.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover Picton’s fine heritage architecture, with some buildings built in 1830’s, which is rich in colonial and late-Victorian architecture. Picton also has many cafes, arts and craft shops.
Located about an hour from Sydney, 2.5hrs from Canberra and 30 mins to Wollongong’s beaches Picton has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own financial and legal enquiries to assist in your decision to buy