SOLD! – SOLD! – SOLD!
First time offered in over four decades, this AV Jennings brick and tile ‘Doncaster’ home awaits the keen buyer with an eye for value, located in a popular, leafy suburb and close to all major schools, transport and shopping centres.
Use as three bedrooms plus study, or as a four bedroom home, with brand new carpets. The living space has been tastefully renovated to reveal beautiful cypress pine, polished timber floors, with raked cathedral ceilings and exposed solid hardwood beams above.
The kitchen is functional, with a touch of country style and has slate flooring leading to laundry. Offering real character and convenience, the property is private with distant views and features reverse cycle, ducted air throughout.
This lovely family home or investment property features the following:
• Bedrooms elevated on a split level, timber floors to hallway
• 4 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins OR 3 beds plus study, brand new carpets throughout
• Country style Tassie Blackwood kitchen, brand new stainless steel dishwasher, gorgeous slate floor
• Beautiful, polished timber floorboards in hallway and main living areas, raked cathedral ceilings
• Reverse cycle ducted air throughout, slow combustion fireplace, gas available in the street if desired
• Solar hot water system with manual switch for peak / off-peak rates
• Paved entertaining courtyard, mature trees and shrubs, with drip irrigation
• Brick tool shed, x 3 water tanks, with fully fenced colourbond privacy
The security conscious will be pleased about the Back to Base alarm system, plus added security to all doors and windows. See listing details for Premiere Viewing, make it a date as this one will not last long on the market.
The property market has shown signs of climbing in recent months, with this trend looking set to continue. Buy with a view to potential future gains, to enjoy as a family or to invest in the future.
Please contact Peter Hunt at Peter Hunt Real Estate for further information on 02 4656 1929.
Campbelltown gets its name from Elizabeth Campbell, the wife of former Governor of New South Wales Lachlan Macquarie. Originally called Campbell-Town, the name was later simplified to the current Campbelltown. Campbelltown was presented with its own Coat of Arms in 1969, based on the Arms of the Campbell Family in Scotland.
Situated in the fast-growing Macarthur district, Campbelltown boasts some of the largest shopping centres outside Sydney, with all major facilities to support growing families.
A significant regional hub for South Western Sydney with a 45 min direct rail line and highway, major hospital, university and several shopping centres, Campbelltown is located just 40 mins from Wollongong’s beaches and 3 hrs to Canberra.
Please note: Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this description is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions, if any. We encourage you to make your own financial and legal enquiries to assist in your decision to buy.