***SOLD BY PETER HUNT 02 4681 9900***
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS! BEAUTIFUL, LEVEL AND ENGAGING BLOCK OF LAND IN A BRILLIANT LOCATION.
Situated between the townships of Thirlmere and Tahmoor this enchanting RU4 zoned property offers a well-kept, 3-bedroomed family home, with in-ground salt-water pool and double Colorbond shed, with power.
This rare property is flanked by 2 street frontages, 167.8m on Thirlmere Way and 87.83m on Bronzewing Street, presenting itself for future potential, whether land-banking and leasing, holding in your Super Fund or maybe to enjoy as it currently stands and run some livestock / enjoy a variety of hobby farming pursuits, there’s plenty of options for you to consider.
The 3 bedrooms are spacious and well-positioned in the home. The living area is large and enjoys polished Cypress Pine flooring, slow combustion fireplace and brick hearth. The kitchen is Galley style, functional and practical and overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool.
Across to the side the double lock up shed sits atop a gravel yard and the outlook from here is a tree-studded, park-like block that is sure to impress!
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, carpets
• Large lounge room, brick fireplace, polished floorboards
• Separate dining / meals area, in-wall cooling air con unit
• Kitchen overlooks enclosed rear gardens, salt-water pool
• Double Colorbond shed, power, plenty of off-road parking
• Beautiful tree-studded property, pasture-improved level land, fenced
• Buy and hold, or use today for your hobbies and pursuits
• X2 street frontages – Thirlmere Way and Bronzewing Street
• Unbelievably positioned between 2 growing townships, with developments surrounding
• 1.5kms to Thirlmere CBD; 2.1kms to Tahmoor CBD (including Trains); 6.3kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 6.1kms to Picton High
Are you someone who recognises timing and opportunity in the marketplace? If so, call now to discuss your interest. Wollondilly’s own Estate Agent Peter Hunt is on 02 4681 9900 and located in Thirlmere CBD.
The villages of Thirlmere, Buxton, Balmoral and surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
Discover ever-popular Thirlmere with its unique country lifestyle and excellent climate on offer, yet within easy reach of all amenities. The services of Wollondilly are nearby, which includes shops and schools and public transport.
Located approximately 97km from Sydney, just over 200kms from Canberra and 60kms to Wollongong’s beaches the locale has always been a major drawcard as the gateway to the Southern Highlands.
NB: Any references to any development potential at any time are subject to Council approval. Any information about properties for sale has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.