WELCOME TO THIS FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A TASTEFULLY, PARTLY-RENOVATED FAMILY HOME ON JUST OVER A QUARTER ACRE, IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION!
With an easy level pavement to the main shopping centre and train station on the Sydney – Goulburn line, the space and the privacy that this home offers is perfect for the growing family and for entertaining friends and family.
Enter this fully fenced property through the secure, gated entry with direct access to the single car garage and attached carport at the end of the driveway. Pretty steps lead you to the covered entertaining area with access to the home from the rear.
The property enjoys a huge and adventurous back yard, featuring sculpted and mature trees and shrubs, just perfect for the birds, bees and butterflies to float on through, with a variety of flowers that bloom all year round.
This home boasts a roomy and relaxed lifestyle with three living areas, featuring large lounge room, rumpus room and dining. The spacious kitchen is the hub of the home, with ‘Euromaid’ electric oven and cooktop with views across to the rear gardens.
The generously sized bedrooms have built in wardrobes to two and gorgeous views of the rear yard, from the 4th bedroom. Maintain the temperature all year round with the Fujitsu split system air-conditioning in the main living area, which flows out throughout the home.
With newly appointed timber-effect flooring, roller-blinds, fresh paint and down lights throughout, this home is perfect for the family looking for their own private oasis, with plenty of space all around the home both inside and out. Storage space is in abundance as is the copious amounts of natural light, which floods in through the largesse windows around the home.
• 4 bedrooms, built-in robes to 2, timber-effect flooring throughout
• Euromaid kitchen with modern electric cooktop and oven, tiled splashback
• x3 living areas, downlights throughout, freshly painted internal laundry
• Fujitsu Split system air in the main living area
• Covered entertaining area to the rear of the home, beautiful gardens
• Gated entry with concrete driveway, leading to the Colorbond garage with carport
• Fresh paint throughout, new roller blinds, 8,000 ltr garden water tank
• Secure, large, fully fenced block, peace and quiet in a family friendly cul-de-sac location
• 1.2kms to Tahmoor CBD and main shopping centre and train station; 1.7kms to Tahmoor Public School; 5.4kms to Wollondilly Anglican College; 5.4kms to Picton High; 4.1kms to Thirlmere Steam Museum, Thirlmere CBD including Peter Hunt Real Estate.
Don’t miss your chance to get in on the action with this one! The growing family, first home buyer or the investor will appreciate the terrific value presented here. Don’t delay! Call the team at Wollondilly’s own Local Estate Agency, Peter Hunt on 02 4681 9900 or come to one of our scheduled open homes.
The villages of the Wollondilly region – including Picton, Thirlmere, Buxton and the surrounds retain the tranquillity of small country towns. The region’s farms and villages, natural attractions and vast wilderness areas are a haven for nature-loving visitors.
NB: Any information about properties for sale or lease has been furnished to us by the Owners of those properties. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other, in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person, Company or entity for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries, to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.